[wtp-incubator-dev] What is the intension of StyleSheet.source/Rule.source?

What is the intension of StyleSheet.source/Rule.source?

Sure, it is the source of the stylesheet (that's what the javadoc says). And it is used to calculate the weight of property declarations. Which means there must be a way to mix multiple stylesheets from different sources. How can I do this?

I found only one occurrence of StlyeSheetReader.setSource in RuleTest.java, which is not very meaningful for me.

~Florian

Back to the top