To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS and graduation?
From: david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 17:09:33 -0500

Needs to be (at least) two weeks before scheduled, and you should get to PMC at least a week before that, for their approval. I don't know for sure the EMO will hold reviews on March 10th, but they normally do on Wednesday's and they have some on February 10, so seems. likely. Guess it might slip to 17th. But, assuming 10th,  and counting backwards, that'd mean having materials to PMC on 2/17th, at latest.  By 15th would be best, since our meetings are on Tuesday's we could discuss at 2/16 meeting if required.

Seem feasible?

Thanks,