Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] RelaxNG Builds

All the dependencies appear to have been materialized when going from
a basic Eclipse 3.6 M2 platform and then applying the built p2 site, but
on opening a .rnc, a big fat exception ensues -

"Unable to create editor ID org.oasisopen.Relaxng: The editor class
could not be instantiated. This usually indicates a missing no-arg
constructor or that the editor's class name was mistyped in
plugin.xml."

(The rest of the stack is at  http://pastebin.com/m7e578d1a)

I'm not sure what this could mean - unfortunately I can't take the time
to look at it just now, it will have to be later in the weekend. If anything
pops up in your mind about what this could be, let me know!

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top