[wtp-incubator-dev] WTP Update Site for Milestones/Incubator

David,

Thought I'd ask this here since it came up in the XQDT weekly meeting,
but is there an update site for Milestones or for the Incubator in
general?   Or is there only the ZIP downloads.     The XQDT team is in
the stages of planning, and would like to be able to have their
milestones when they start producing them available for install from an
P2 update site.

I have some minor work yet to do to get everything in place for the
offical WTP builds, but thought I'd ask about this here so we get an
official answer.

Thanks.

Dave

Back to the top