RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Build problem. Missing EMF validation component

> Once you have moved/renamed the packages, let me know ... I'd like to
> delete the other, then obsolete directories from CVS.

I've made the changes but haven't checked them in yet. All tests are green and it runs fine in the runtime workbench.

David, will you be able to rename the feature/plug-in project directories in CVS after i make the changes?

The refactoring won't do that. It will update the .project file but the module name will remain the same in CVS.

Thanks,
Shane

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

Back to the top