Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS Contribution. Next Steps.

I'm just checking here that we all know the contribution process -
once the code is ready to roll, it should be zipped up and attached to
a bugzilla. From there, Shane or
myself will create the IPZilla IP review request. While we wait,
patiently, for the legal green light, we should be studying the code
contrib and making any plans we need for
updating/integration/refactoring. Also, we should proceed with the
committer nomination and election for the developers.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top