Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Request to promote JAX-WS I20090528002428 Build

I've promoted as requested and will put update site on my to-do list. I've
not been forgetting about it ... I just never remember at the right time.
I assume you mean the milestone site? I get busy getting WTP ready for
Galileo weekly aggregate builds, and once that's ready, I sort of hate to
touch it for fear of breaking it. But its on my special list now, an index
card on my bookshelves where I have to stare at it all day long ... So
hopefully by next Tuesday, I'll get the steps all smoothed out.