[wtp-incubator-dev] RE: Help need in JAX-WS Tools Project-build

 Hai Shane thanks for the update. Its works fine now.

sorry for the replying with wrong subject.

I'm targeting the gsoc 2009. I had gone through your milestone plan. According to that your next milestone M7 is concentrating on the JAX-WS handlers. So I need some documentation help to get familiarized with how you guys going to implement that.So It will be easy to me and other people too who are hoping to participate gsoc. Also I like to know the next milestone plans of JAX-WS Tools project.

Thank you

Back to the top