Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS Contribution

Hi Hristo

> Would you propose a slot fitting your schedule? I'm located at Sofia,
> Bulgaria (CET+2) and it's not an issue staying for an hour or two after
> 18 o'clock

Myself and Shane are in Dublin, Ireland, so you are only 2 hours
ahead of our zone - so we can probably do it in the morning.

Of course we should wait a bit to see if our North American
colleagues are interested in joining in first...

> I could schedule the meeting using Premiere Global Connect as SAP has an
> account there. This should work for everyone as it's free for
> participants (including calls, almost in all countries)

That sounds great. Is this a webinar style of thing? Can we see
screens as well as talk? Do we need any special software (e.g.
Internet Explorer)?

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top