Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS Contribution

Sorry:) sent it with digest subject. Resending with correct subject.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sabev, Hristo
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 6:30 PM
To: 'wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: wtp-incubator-dev Digest, Vol 18, Issue 7

Hi Shane,

Thank you for the fast reply.

It's no problem to setup a demo, though I'm not sure what would be an
appropriate time & media for you and other interested WTP members.

Would you propose a slot fitting your schedule? I'm located at Sofia,
Bulgaria (CET+2) and it's not an issue staying for an hour or two after
18 o'clock

I could schedule the meeting using Premiere Global Connect as SAP has an
account there. This should work for everyone as it's free for
participants (including calls, almost in all countries)

Regards,
Hristo