Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Launcher Backport

Hi Doug,

I did think about that but the 0.5 version doesn't have features we need like the ability to specify a classpath or XSL processor.

I've gotten the latest XSL tools to launch in Eclipse 3.4 but I'm getting an "Internal Error" with a nullpointerexception when I try to actually launch an XSL file, I'm trying to track it down.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Doug Satchwell <doug.satchwell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It wouldn't be much work to backport, but you could just pick up the 0.5 version that was built on 3.4. I think its on the update site for Ganymede.
Doug

From: Stuart Harper <stuartharper@xxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 28 January, 2009 16:15:05
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] Launcher Backport

Guys,

I have a fairly sudden requirement to provide the XSLT launcher from the XSL Web tools in the current version of Eclipse ( 3.4.1) for projects in my workplace. We simply want to be able to launch XSLs and see the output, the debugger would be nice as well but isn't a requirement. My thoughts are that this shouldn't be an impossible task but I'd like to check first in case I get 90% through it and then get stumped with something that just won't work.