[wtp-incubator-dev] Launcher Backport

Guys,

I have a fairly sudden requirement to provide the XSLT launcher from the XSL Web tools in the current version of Eclipse ( 3.4.1) for projects in my workplace. We simply want to be able to launch XSLs and see the output, the debugger would be nice as well but isn't a requirement. My thoughts are that this shouldn't be an impossible task but I'd like to check first in case I get 90% through it and then get stumped with something that just won't work.

Back to the top