Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Launcher Backport

I've only been testing with Eclipse 3.5 for XSL Tools 1.0.

With that said I don't think we are dependent on any particular functionality for 3.5. The only thing that might have to change is plugin dependency ranges for it to work correctly in the 3.4 system.

Dave

Oisin Hurley wrote:
It wouldn't be much work to backport, but you could just pick up the 0.5
version that was built on 3.4. I think its on the update site for Ganymede.

Are the XSL tools specifically depending on 3.5-stream capabilities? Or
is the intention that they could work on both 3.4.x and 3.5?

 best regards
   --oh