[wtp-incubator-dev] Please update main web page, where appropriate

Dear Incubators, (or, are you the incubatees?) :)

I've updated the main incubator web page, at

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/incubator/

to include a little info about each of the currently incubating
components. And, in most cases, included a link to the original proposal.
I didn't touch the 2 or 3 already there ... just added the 4 or so others
which we've been late in adding.

Please consider my write-ups as mere place holders. While they are better
than nothing, I'd encourage each of you component teams to fix-up,
improve, and provide links to other, more up-to-date information, such as
to your particular development wiki pages where you developers should have
your plans, activities, etc.

It's easy to update this php file, but if you don't feel comfortable doing
it (yet) feel free to open a bug with a patch file with your custom
content and I'll apply it. This index.php file is in the repository
/cvsroot/org.eclipse and in the top level module of www/webtools. From
there, it is in the 'incubator' directory.

You should all have cvs write access to the website cvs areas, and there
are some good "how to" instructions in or WTP "how to" wiki. See
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Web_Tools_Web_Site_Development

Let me know if I can help further.