Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] StylesheetModel question

> I'm not sure having the validation framework keep it in synch is
> necessarily the right approach,
We are doing it the same way as the XML project does it
> and maybe we need
> buildStylesheet(IDOMDocument document) method to allow just passing in a
> IDOMDocument for building the model instead of relying on a file.  It
> can do what it needs under the cover, but from an editor standpoint it
> makes more sense to pass the current StructuredTextEditor DOM in instead
> of having to reload it.

If you take a look at StylesheetBuilder.build(IFile file), you will see that it actually gets the StructuredModel associated with that file, so we are in fact alredy using the StructuredTextEditor DOM under the covers.

Back to the top