Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Experimental Stylesheet view

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
Actually, I did run the test before committing but ran the wrong one (the launching test is set up as favourite and I pressed that one by mistake, which works fine). Anyway, the bug is fixed so the validation test that was failing now passes - it was a very minor thing. But one of the tests is failing for me when I run it locally - its one of your Xpath tests and has nothing to do with the changes I made to the model. Don't worry, I won't lecture you about it :-)
I released the code fixes you made to get the test working, and now the Build is green again. Thanks for getting that fixed. I'm not sure why you are getting one of the XPath tests failing. Make sure you have the latest code from head as I did make some changes to the XPath Parser code for the build validations. I typically, try and synchronize all the CVS code with my local workspace at last once before I start any modifications, and also before I'm ready to check code in. Then before checking the code in, I run all the unit tests just to make sure nothing is broken with the integration.

Anyways, check to see if you have all the latest changes, that should fix up the issue.

Dave

Back to the top