Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Experimental Stylesheet view

Actually, I did run the test before committing but ran the wrong one (the launching test is set up as favourite and I pressed that one by mistake, which works fine). Anyway, the bug is fixed so the validation test that was failing now passes - it was a very minor thing.
But one of the tests is failing for me when I run it locally - its one of your Xpath tests and has nothing to do with the changes I made to the model. Don't worry, I won't lecture you about it :-)
The model should probably be internal.provisional, but its not the only thing that needs moving so we should move the other stuff at the same time.
Cheers,
Doug