Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Build problem

It is kind of weird that this is the error ... I suspect the "first" error occurs earlier, but is not reported well by the scripts ... but, I can see some issues.

First, you said to remove xsl.debug plugin ... but, leave xsl.debug.ui?

I do not see that the jaxp bundles have been added to the map files ... they will need to be to build with our build script.
[why "jaxp"? just curious]
The features say what to build, and the map files say which version to use. (the map files also map to specific repository location).

If something is no longer needed to build, such as the xsl.debug, then just as well remove it from map file too, since there is a function that some use, called "load projects from map files" which would load extra plugins, if left there.

Also, you might want to "update" the manifests to be "1.0.0.qualifer" ... just to be sure it's not somehow being confused with the 0.5.0 versions.

You should be able to select a feature and "export as deployable feature" to some file on your local system. If so, the PDE build is 95% likely to succeed (only errors then would be in map files).

Oh, and as David suggested ... "should start deleting some code out for those plugins that
aren't used any longer" ... be sure you don't actually delete anything used in 0.5 from CVS!

But, you can delete the HEAD version, and leave a readme file explaining some brief info/history
of the bundle.

Hope this helps ... if not, feel free to ask next questions, and I'll look closer.