Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSLT Debugging

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
I'm not really interested in doing that - its taken alot of work to get debugging to where it is! You are welcome to have a look at doing that yourself though, if you can se
lots of benefit in doing it.
Believe me I understand, and actually wouldn't mention a complete rewrite of what you have already done, as I think the abstraction for XSL parsers is a good thing. Maybe I can work on a proof of concept implementation. The only piece I'm interested in really from the DLTK is the debugging framework they have come up with.

Dave

Back to the top