[wtp-incubator-dev] XSLT Debugging

Doug,

I've brought this up in the past but I think we should relook at how we are doing debugging. Particularly, I think we can get some items from the DLTK project for base debugging support. I.e. stuff like adding and removing launch configurations from the running processes, Watch Views, handling of various variables, adding removing break points, etc.

I know that some of this has already been written, but I always like to leverage existing work where possible. In many ways the DLTK project support for debugging would save us time. We would still need to go through and convert the existing code, but enhancements they make to the debugging framework would be inheritted by us as well.

Anyways, you know the debugging framework better than I so don't know if you have thought about this or not.

Dave

Back to the top