From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 31 July, 2008 10:30:43 PM
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] Ready for release review date and time

Meant to say, the link to the meeting info is here:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/whatsnew.php

8/13   11 Eastern

Looks like we are 1 of 3 to be reviewed that day.

I hope you all can make it, but it's not required (as long as one of you can :)

and, honestly, they are usually boring "non events" since the whole idea is that people get ready ahead of time,
and if they are not ready, then they usually just withdraw. It's usually just asked if anyone has any questions or objections,
and if not, the next one is done .. all in all, may take only 10 or 15 minutes (but ... who knows ... guess something somewhere could change one day :)