From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 4 August, 2008 1:56:27 PM
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] what about distributing bcel and jcup_runtime?

I know these bundles are optional, but required for certain compile functions to work in XSL.

Is there no reason to distribute them with our XSL tooling? Anything faster? Anything more 'production' ready?
Just required for debugging? Just required for server side deployment?

I just last night noticed we were not distributing them, but have a vague, long-ago memory that we were supposed to.
Should we add them to the feature to make sure they get pulled in?