Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Xalan into Orbit

> Also, how are we doing with the automated builds, ...

They are roughly half done. They are actually building! (which, I know, sounds like all done :) but
I still have work to do on making a nice (and correct) "downloads" page, and putting automated tests in place.

If you want an early peek, see
http://build.eclipse.org:7777/dashboard/build/detail/incubator-R0.5-I

or
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/incubator-R0.5-I/20080109163603/I-I20080109163603-20080109163603/

If fact, if any of you can find one of the zip files, download it, and just sanity check it for correctness, that would be helpful.

More soon ...