Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Icons + internationalisation

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
Also, do we need to worry about internationalisation? Or do we just make sure to use NLS and let someone else care about it?
I might have somebody that can help out with the icons. As for internationalization, I believe we just need to make sure that all displayed text is using the NLS capability. Their is a new project at Eclipse that is called Babel that appears to be addressing the internationalization issue.

Dave

Thanks, Doug