[wtp-incubator-dev] About feature and bundle version numbers ....

In CVS they are listed as "1.0.0".  But, as we start to produce builds, I think we should re-consider.

Under Eclipse Foundation guidelines, we should not use "1.0" until we are ready to exit incubation and make a formal release.

As an aside, we can release and stay in incubation ... in that case the release means all the IP Review is ok, but other aspects of the project are still incubating ... and releasing without exiting incubation should be at the less than the "1.0 version" (such as 0.1.0 to 0.9.0).

I suggest we start at 0.5, just to pick a mid-point. If anyone has any strong feelings it should be something else, let me know -- but I'll change to 0.5 'till then.

This is important as we start to produce installable builds, since it's very awkward to go _down_ in version numbers (i.e. requires all users know they have to do a fresh install).