Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] A note on incubator builds

> As for the .xml.ui plugins, it might be an idea to hive these off
> somewhere else anyway. I would prefer to see them in a separate
> project thats useful for XML generally, rather than just XSL. What
> do you think?

I think it's fine where it is, and XML stuff can be "incubated" in XSL (especially since the are all related to the same Source Editing subproject. of WTP).
But, I agree, this may be something that can "graduate" directly into the xml code on it's own schedule (perhaps this 2008 release?) since it's just enhancing an existing feature, not really something new.