Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Saxon 9

How are we on the release schedule, do we want to do WTP+1 or WTP+2, and how do we get the builds integrated with the WTP build process?
Well, I think we should do a smoke test release as a WTP + 1, and the first Milestone as WTP + 2 for this first one. I don't think we need to have an integrated build, as I think we can just produce an Update Site that has the items we need.

We'll need some help from David Williams in order to get automated builds going as I haven't done PDE headless builds.

If you and Jesper could let me know what you think still needs to be done for M1, I'd appreciate it. Also, please look over the requirements, and let me know what you think you will be working on for M2. I'd like to produce a product backlog soon for M2 that contains the features and bug fixes we want to address.

Dave

Back to the top