[wtp-incubator-dev] Milestone M1 or whatever we call it

Doug and Jesper:

Do you guys want to shoot for January 21st as the target date for the first Milestone release for XSL Tools project? This way we can get it out in front of the community and start to get some feedback on it?

WTP's M4 milestone is January 7th, so that puts us +2 weeks out from them to make sure that there aren't any gotchas with the M4 release. I've run the current code base with the latest M4 build and nothing major.

A couple of things I think we need to do between now and then.

1. Update the WTP Incubator page so that it has links to the XSL Project pages on the wiki.

2. Get automated builds running. David we'll need your help with this as I think we want to leverage the same process as WTP already has.

3. Start getting some visibilty on the various XML forums. I'm already subscribing to both the XML-Dev and XSLT development lists so I can put an announcement out there. Any of you Blog???

4. General cleanup...particularly in preferences...we have two places were XSL configurations happen. I think we need to consolidate it down to one. Same thing with launching...we the old Orangevolt code isn't used, we probably don't want it packaged in a Feature for the XSLT tooling.

Anything else?

Dave

Back to the top