Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Outstanding CQ questions

David Carver wrote:
Otherwise, we will need to have the DTD go through CQ review as well. If I remember right X-Assist was using the DTDs for content assist, and you should be able to accomplish the same thing with the XSDs.
I'm looking into how to do this based on the X-Assist code base, but with validation as the first priority. I would prefer the XSD anyway, as it is also generally useful.

-Jesper

Back to the top