[wtp-incubator-dev] The next steps

Over the Christmas period I intend to add some spit and polish to the XSLT launching capability. I will probably have time to also get the final bugs out of the debugger too.

I think that would be a good 'milestone' for the XSLT component; sufficient enough to make integration with the main eclipse code possible. The other parts such as the UI and validation will probably take a bit longer to reach this state of readiness, but I think it would be good to get the launching code out there. But are we able to deliver the XSLT component in pieces?

Also - what are the next steps? As I recall, we need to a) ensure the APIs are well documented and b) write some unit tests, both of which are fine. After that I imagine there must be some sort of Eclipse review process?

Doug

Back to the top