[wtp-dev] Problem with newest download of eclipse

Title: Problem with newest download of eclipse

I have been using eclipse for four years to develop Java Web applications.
I am using JDK 1.6.14 on windows 7.
Apache 6.20
I downloaded a fresh copy of eclipse from:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/galileo/R/eclipse-jee-galileo-win32.zip

When I put a break point into my code it is not being triggered when in debug mode.  I then stopped the server.  Put a display in the code.  Did a server "Clean…".  Republished.  Started it in debug.

The System.out.println displays.  The breakpoint is not caught.

My JDK is located at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_14

This is the only JDK on my box.  It is set as the default JVM.

In the apache server config within eclipse I set it to use the default JVM.

HELP!

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect/DBA