[wtp-dev] extending the WSDL editor

I apologize ahead of time if this question has already been answered but I couldn't find an answer in the mailing list archives. I want to extend the WSDL editor to work with BPEL specific extensions. Right now it's seems that only extensible portion of the WSDL editor in this regard is the extensions portion of the properties view. Is further extensibility possible like extending the outline view and adding my own commands. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Back to the top