[wtp-dev] Run WDT/sourceediting, questions - help!

  Hi guys

My team is intending to use the WDT/sourceediting module of your poject or eventualy extend it. We need to build an studio for _javascript_, html, css, xml and so on. It will have custom things consernt to the product, which we are developing.
But before contact the eclipse board to ask for the license agreement or making our studio open source, we want to make some tests and builds.

So i search the net and your mail list, but i didn't find anything intresting for how to build the project.
I have checkout the module WDT/sourceediting from your cvs. There are many source folders and packages.
I found that the  implementation of the plugins are actualy in plugins folder, devided in many plugins.
My questions are:
1)How can i run/bulid all the wanting plugins as one i.e. there are org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui, org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.core, org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.debug and so on. How to run all org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.* in new instance of eclipse to test. I can run may be one plugin from the overview tab from "Launch an Eclpise application" button, but this may be loads only the selected plugin.
2)There are org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.* and org.eclipse.wst._javascript_.* packages. What is the difference and which i can use for _javascript_.

tnx in adnanced
Dimitar

Back to the top