[wtp-dev] Impossible to create a Dynamic Web App...

Hi All,
I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask...

I just installed the WTP on my Eclipse 3.2.2 (using "software updates")
and I'm getting a weird error message when trying to create a "Dynamic
Web Project". The message is "There was a SWT error. Exit the workbench..."

Beside the message, I can see that this (required) resource is unreacheable:

http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd

Any suggestion?
--

Alessandro Bottoni
Website: http://www.alessandrobottoni.it/

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities."
     -- Francois Marie Arouet "Voltaire", French author and playwright
(1694-1778)

Back to the top