Re: [wtp-dev] clarification needed about bug submitting process

Mukul Gandhi wrote:
Thanks, Dave.

I have additional 2-3 minor Psychopath patches in my mind just now,
which I'll post to bugzilla whenever I have them ready. You can test
and commit them in the project CVS, when your schedule allows that.

I think, having the patches queued up on the bugzilla system would be
ok, than keeping them on my PC locally.
Feel free to submit the patches any time, and I'll try and triage them as they come in.

Dave

Back to the top