Re: [wtp-dev] clarification needed about bug submitting process

Mukul Gandhi wrote:
Can I submit few more bug fixes between WTP 3.1 M7 and GA, and does
the process allow that they be committed to the project CVS server
between this duration (of course, only if patches pass the review)?
Or, if I submit any bug fixes now (between WTP 3.1 M7 and GA), will
they sit idle till GA is released?
For the PsychoPath Xpath 2.0 patches you submit, I'm going to hold them until after Galileo is out the door. Come early July, I plan to address all of your queued patches during that time period. If you need them to appear in a maintenance release of PsychoPath we can also address them for any maintenance release. With that said, I hope that WTP 3.2 will see some significant bug fixes, so would encourage adopters to follow along with the WTP 3.2 release. That is going to be a short release cycle so you won't have to wait an entire year to get an official release.

Back to the top