Re: [wtp-dev] clarification needed about bug submitting process

Thanks, for your reply.

I wish to know the tentative plans of WTP 3.2 development (M1 and
onwards) after Eclipse GA is released. Will WTP 3.2 be targeted to be
used with Eclipse GA?

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 9:43 AM, David M Williams
<david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The short answer is that yes, bugs can still go in between M7 and the
> Release in June. But there is an ever increasing amount of review
> required.
>
> The long answer is documented in our ramp down plan.
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_3.1_Ramp_down_Plan_for_Galileo
>
> If you are asking if they will go into CVS, but not be released for a
> build, that's something we have no project-wide formal policy on. I
> normally encourage teams not to do it ... at least in HEAD ... in case
> some bug is discovered that requires a fast fix, then HEAD is ready to go.
> Some teams do "post release" work early in some temporary side branch.
>
> HTH

Mukul Gandhi

Back to the top