[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [wtp-dev] ModuleAssembler functional change advice
- From: Steven Curtis <sjcurt01@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:48:53 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=H8pYCis5f/Dv+kxC5J9d5AtYSkU5/XKZ/dLUaOE1q0A=; b=PboxTb7mqGBg2gVAovZ6LSC8hP1VcVqssNcbSjZhEP9lTfmEKU3/OUL7BkucJwD8Cl mKaIkO54ovsGb9g59twtkQ8cYHsgHuJofXPN1y5Z95qmUiPdEZayOYWHFX4nZQo0IO/6 guShKmcalGGplZf8gZg60lneq5Ubi3tOwhKy8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ecicUZ+nVb+Zg71xqXr1hehc5xEDKN9cjARjd5FHJkmjlW4WJ4ezyEpJ3HNG1FysiS 9xRkTrnbOuhKP/VuvxiEv/tml+jU9eYsUvHiifghnoS5zoNkgGirlUOgPNuuQWFVpWF8 oAH0EwT1AJgyDLKC+SOGetsFXAY4Pljelpcl8=
This is precisely what I was describing. This seems to be a very old
request that, based on my interpretation of the discussion attached to
the ticket, still has no satisfactory resolution. I'll try to restart
the discussion there.
Thanks for the pointer,
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Steven,
> Have you checked this
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=176650 bugzilla entry?
> Is it what you are describing?
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Steven Curtis <sjcurt01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I've done a bit of reading regarding exploded EAR deployment and how
>> it relates to Eclipse publishing capabilities. By exploded
>> deployment, I mean publishing an EAR by making a directory containing
>> all required resources available to the application server instead of
>> packaging the resources into an EAR file and then copying it to the
>> deployment directory of the application server. Oracle's OC4J J2EE
>> container supports this type of deployment.