[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [wtp-dev] ModuleAssembler functional change advice
- From: Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:49:36 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/z2NAi5uhhYU1T9nnpyLVWdiBABWGmz+Rz0VjvwExF4=; b=hjGrRuXWCJvomzZ6c02LeGM0T6oPNJ3O65CNY13a7gbatzoIyVumYNm09CxAILYtEE xAOkITpkPBC/1qn4QHfadkMNgg2yiuI//PbXcZDDc34YIUBEAOwlEn7yRE161W45VRuZ ueiI+DcgTalxu+igYNGzY+wpwS5UDVViFCQjY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=YquFSJnVct2wo/i4KmHQ95gqe70MsC0FtjdfmEbzyzjChzJBOM7LHaIhCuAAzxQris kF3q/G2d1yZfv6J5KIgGL/jbYdhw5rx22peKxgP9i+1vLFxm3ncp2NTqPkfKKW6EhYGO 8oJNpxjtrErb/2+gsy92ny7KRouw4d42sclKQ=
Have you checked this
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=176650 bugzilla entry?
Is it what you are describing?
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Steven Curtis <sjcurt01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've done a bit of reading regarding exploded EAR deployment and how
> it relates to Eclipse publishing capabilities. By exploded
> deployment, I mean publishing an EAR by making a directory containing
> all required resources available to the application server instead of
> packaging the resources into an EAR file and then copying it to the
> deployment directory of the application server. Oracle's OC4J J2EE
> container supports this type of deployment.
> After examining the source of the
> org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.core.internal.publishers package, I
> propose adding a configuration option to the AntPublisher to allow for
> the instantiation of a new type of ModuleAssembler that gathers all
> the required resources into a directory structure, including any
> participating WAR and EJB modules, and leaving all modules including
> the root EAR application as directories instead of jaring them into
> archive files. Subsequent publishing would then require synchronizing
> modified resources with existing files in the target deployment
> directory. Configuring deployment of the directory to the application
> server would be left to the user, though this functionality could be
> incorporated into the org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.oc4j package at a
> later time.
> I've never done any serious Eclipse plugin development and I hope this
> proposal doesn't sound too sophomoric, but I would appreciate any
> comments or suggestions related to this proposal. e.g. whether or not
> one person would be capable of its implementation, if it duplicates
> efforts already underway, if the proposed functionality is too
> specific to be included in the WTP project, etc.
> Steven Curtis
> wtp-dev mailing list