[wtp-dev] Read only files can't be overridden during java bean skeleton generation

Title: Read only files can't be overridden during java bean skeleton generation
Hi All,

I’m having a problem generating a java bean skeleton from a wsdl file in eclipse.  Everything worked fine until I connected to subversion.  Now I get the errors below when generating the java files:

File /Axis2Project/META-INF/.svn/all-wcprops is read-only.
File / Axis2Project/META-INF/.svn/entries is read-only.

Has anyone had a similar problem when eclipse attempts to override these read only files?

Thanks,
Joe

Back to the top