Re: [wtp-dev] Read only files can't be overridden during java bean skeleton generation

Hi Joe,

This is not a known problem as far as I know.  Please open a bugzilla on Web Tools for the problem you are seeing (product WTP.webservices and component jst.ws) with detail steps on which driver you are using and how to reproduce the problem.

This distribution list wtp-dev is for WTP developers to disucss WTP project-wide or architectural issues.  You should use bugzilla (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/) to report problem found in using WTP.  You can post usuage questions on the Web tools newsgroup (http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.webtools).

Thanks!

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services,
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx
(905) 413-3022

"Estes, Joseph C" <joseph.c.estes.jr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/28/2009 01:25 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Read only files can't be overridden during java bean skeleton generation

Hi All,

I’m having a problem generating a java bean skeleton from a wsdl file in eclipse.  Everything worked fine until I connected to subversion.  Now I get the errors below when generating the java files:

File /Axis2Project/META-INF/.svn/all-wcprops is read-only.
File / Axis2Project/META-INF/.svn/entries is read-only.

Has anyone had a similar problem when eclipse attempts to override these read only files?

Thanks,
Joe