RE: [wtp-dev] WTP Performance Cross Team

Kaloyan,

      It is now 4 out of 9 ... due to a scheduling conflict, I will not be
able to attend the meeting and must send my regrets.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

             "Raev, Kaloyan"
             <kaloyan.raev@sap
             Sent by:                  "General discussion of project-wide
             wtp-dev-bounces@e         or architectural issues."
             clipse.org                <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             07/31/2008 09:45                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: [wtp-dev] WTP Performance Cross
                                       Team

             Please respond to
                 "General
               discussion of
              project-wide or
               architectural
                 issues."
             <wtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

There is no such plan. There are still 5 of 9 who have not sent regrets
yet :-)

Greetings, Kaloyan