[wtp-dev] WTP Performance Cross Team

Hi,

As discussed on the WTP status call, I setup a wiki page about the WTP
Performance Cross Team. I decided to reuse the existing WTP Performance
Tests wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Performance_Tests

I added new section at the beginning of the page. You can see there the
logistics for the Performance status meetings, future meeting minutes
and list of team participants.

First meeting is next Monday, July 21. Please, check if I have setup the
time for the meeting correctly (the time that we agreed on the status
call) - I might have a mistake.

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Eclipse WTP Committer
<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/people/person.php?name=raev>
Senior Developer
NW C JS TOOLS JEE (BG)
SAP Labs Bulgaria
T +359/2/9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com
P Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need
to!

Back to the top