Re: [wtp-dev] Jonas Launch Configuration Properties: Working Directory

Thanks for the reply.
In fact, I went into jonas-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
partial answer is: use "http://download.forge.objectweb.org/eclipse-update/";
here, you'll find "jonas wtp adapter 3.0.10"
with this one, I could change the working directory.

Christian-Luc