[wtp-dev] WPT M2 Declared

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.0/S-3.0M2-20071003160832/

Notes (and feedback requested) on download page improvements:

1. I've added some "handy links" primarily aimed at committers or other hard core contributors.
I think most will like this, but it may make the page a little too busy? Let me know if any strong views one way or the other.

2. I've tried to make the Eclipse Platform link "smart" and offer you the version of the platform you are
accessing the site from (windows, linux, or mac) ... but, there is a limitation in my script, so always does windows now :(

3. I've (tried) to fix all the links to automatically use mirrored content when appropriate, but wouldn't be surprised if there's a bug or two
left, so let me know if you see anything funny (such as "file not found").

Thanks everyone.

Back to the top