[wtp-dev] Feature/plugin structure of WTP

Title: Feature/plugin structure of WTP

Hi all,

I want to ask you whether you plan to make changes in your feature and plugin structure in the next RCs. My interest is because the specifics of our build infrastructure. So in order that you add/remove some feature, or rebase plugins between the features, we need to know about this in advance. At least we have to be informed in order to check about

Thank you in advance,
Dimiter