[wtp-dev] WTP 2.0 shutdown

Hi,

This is a friendly reminder from the PMC that we are now in the final stages of WTP 2.0 shutdown. Due to the risk of regression we need to focus on testing (especially around recent fixes) and documentation. PMC approval will be correspondingly stringent for this phase of the release:

No last-minute enhancements or completion of function.

Bug fixes should have patches attached and be tested, reviewed, and risk-appropriate for this stage of shutdown. Please comment on the function affected and risk of regression.

Bugs will not be approved without review by the component lead. Component leads please add comments and use the bugzilla review flag when raising for PMC approval.

Bugs now require two positive votes and no negative votes.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top