[wtp-dev] WTP M6 S Builds, Test, and 2.0 M6 Shutdown

I've just updated the 2.0 M6 S Builds to have the M6 declared versions of our dependencies, including platform, EMF, GEF, and DTP.  A build should be ready around 1 PM EST.

This build can be used as the basis for this week's activities:

(1) Verify and close bugs in the resolved state.
(2) Perform Functional Verification Tests with milestone scenarios, opening any appropriate bugs.
(3) Run compatibility tests to ensure 2.0 M6 compatibility with 1.5.x.
(4) Triage and fix any major/critical/blocker defects (with component lead review and approval) preventing M6 declaration.
(5) Reassign bugzilla target milestones appropriately for any remaing enhancements which will fall out of scope for WTP 2.0.
(6) Reassign bugzilla defects now applicable to 2.0 RC0.
(7) Ensure all plugin manifests have execution environments specified.
(8) Ensure all JUnits are running properly with no errors!

Let's really strive to have a milestone candidate ready by end of day Wednesday, so that we can vote for M6 declaration at the latest by the meeting on Thursday.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top