[wtp-dev] WTP 2.0 M6 I Build Declared With Caveats - I-I200703301651-200703301651

Sometimes, you just can't win.

We were able to respin to fix a JPA issue, but a J2EE test failed in the process.  J2EE smoke tests do pass, so the J2EE test failure (which seems to be of a timing nature) will not prevent declaration.  Also, JSF tests are not running at all, and web service tests do not finish properly.  However, JSF and web service functional smoke tests pass as well.  So, the build itself is stable enough to be of I build quality, and thus, it is declared as such:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R2.0/I-I200703301651-200703301651/

We have some work to do next week testing, fixing, and getting these JUnits in order before declaring M6!

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top