[wtp-dev] wtp-dev mailing list is behaving badly

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that the wtp-dev mailing list seems to
behaving badly.  We've noticed that some emails are not getting sent out to
subscribers' emails.  Some of these 'lost' emails are actually recorded in
the wtp-dev archive [1] .  I've emailed webmaster to see if we can figure
this out.  In the meantime please store drafts of your messages (if your
software doesn't already do that) so you can resend them if needed.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/maillist.html

thanks

Craig

Craig Salter
Rational Studio XML Web Services
Internal Mail: D3/RY6/8200 /MKM
Phone: (905) 413-3918  TL: 969-3918 FAX: (905) 413-4920
Internet: csalter@xxxxxxxxxx     Notes: Craig Salter/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

Back to the top